Project Manager SuccessFactorsParis - France
The Project Manager will coordinate the work between the Bureau of Human Resources (HRM), which is the business owner, the Division of Knowledge Management and Information Systems (KMI) and the System Integration Partner in the implementation of the new solution for staffing, SAP Success factors. S/he will be the project lead, a facilitator/coordinator for decision making and a functional and technical expert.
The selected consultant is expected to collaboratively lead the project management and the coordination. More particularly, s/he will:
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and monitor implementation.
- Lead the implementation of the new solution and coordinate with stakeholders to ensure successful delivery.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Provide Project Management comprehensive documentation including but not limited to:
- Provide knowledge transfer and coaching to the UNESCO members of the project team and other users.
- Develop the training plan and provide training documentation for users
Skills & Competencies
Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and good in French.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated leadership and supervisory ability, including the capacity to maintain effective working relations in a multicultural environment
- Proven ability to communicate, advocate and negotiate with team members and stakeholders at all levels within and outside the Organization
- Results focus and strategic thinking
- Planning and organizing
- Driving and managing change
- Making quality decisions
Certification in Prince2 or other project management methodology is desirable.