Consultant SAP OTCSINGAPORE -
Our Client - Principal Legal Entity needs to buy goods from several Vendors in China and resell them to several InterCompany customers in other locations/countries.
Analyze and propose solutions based on business requirements. Options will be approved /controlled by our IT-BusinessProcessExpert and IT-BusinessAnalyst leads before execution/build.
- Business Process document for each process identified
- Process Flow diagram (BPMN)
- Functional specification for any RICEF identified to cover Gap
- Estimation on effort and duration after analyze phase
Develop configuration and proper setting, following Corteva business and IT model
-Technical specification for any RICEF
Test all settings, prepare session, plan test case, schedule session, run session with business and IT-BPE
- Unit test per each individual requirement
- Integration test per each process
- User Acceptance test per each process
- Apply correction on defects identified
Deploy preparation, master data setting
- List required master data (vendor, InterCo customer, plants, …) and follow process to have them ready for deploy
- Prepare Training for User
- Include AMS R&M team to start Knowledge Transfer for support
- GoLive preparation and Warranty support
- Run first documents Live with business
- control and monitor defects and issues during 1 month (30d).
Provide periodic status update to IT-Portfolio manager, run weekly coordination calls with stakeholder required on various phases, escalate issues and risks, define gaps and options to cover them, coordinate with IT-BPE based on model needed and requirements.
Prepare with IT-Portfolio Mgr for Stage Gate reviews meetings:
- Kickoff project
- Review to Build
- Review to Deploy
Kick Off Project